We´ll show you how to block unwanted calls and texts on your iPhone 12.
Block a phone number
- Launch the phone app and tap on the Recents tab.
- Locate the annoying phone number and tap the “i” of information and select This Caller.
- Tap Block Contact.
Once a phone number is blocked won’t be able to call or message with you.
If you change your mind you can remove someone from your block list. Folow these steps:
- Open Settings and go to Phone.
- Tap Call Blocking & Identification. Find the contact you want to unblock and swipe left.
- Tap the Unblock button.
If you want to stop receiving spam text messages follow these steps:
- From the offending text message tap the header with the phone number
- Tap the “i” above Info and then tap the arrow next to the phone icon and select Block This Caller.
- Confirm that you want to block this number.
Congratulations, from now you are free of annoying calls and texts.