Okay, so the time comes that your phone was just loaded with too many photos and photo albums. These are photos that you probably shot years ago and wasn’t able to transfer to a backup.
Today, you transfer these photos on a backup and decided to delete those albums in your iPhone 12 to clear some space.
Here’s simple way to do it.
Deleting iPhone Albums
- Open ‘Photos’ app
- Click on ‘Albums’> tap ‘My Albums’ > tap ‘See All’. All your albums will be displayed.
- Tap ‘Edit’ from top right corner
- You will now see the album-editing mode.
- A ‘red minus’ button will be displayed at the top left corner of the album image. Click the button and a pop-up message will appear.
- Tap ‘Delete Album’.
Deleting Albums Synced from iTunes
- Plug your iPhone 12 to a computer and open iTunes.
- Tap the iPhone button in the upper left hand corner of iTunes.
- Tap ‘Photos’ > Select ‘Selected Albums’.
- Any albums you deselect will be deleted from your iPhone 12. The selected will be kept.
- Click ‘Apply’ [when it finished syncing] > click ‘Done”
Now, your albums are deleted. You may now start taking new photos and create memories as your iPhone 12 has been cleared with more storage.
These may also be helpful: