Alright so you’ve updated your iOS, then suddenly the ringtone did not work. We know that this surely will bother you. But don’t panic, there’s a quick fix to that. Here’s a few tips that we believe will help you.
- Restart your iPhone 12.
- Verify silent mode is off. Sometimes we just forgot that we set it off in silent mode.
- Adjust the volume of your ringtone. Go to “Settings” > “Sounds & Haptics”
- Turn off “Do Not Disturb” on “Settings”
- Sometimes you will need to wait for a new iOS update, this can may help solved the bug.
- If none of the above works, contact Apple Support. The problem may be technical.
Make sure to check these tips before doing anything. This will save you time and effort as these usually works for quick fix.