To transfer photos to your Macbook Pro from your iPhone 12, you do not require a special software. In most cases, people simply use a USB and that solves their issue. However, for those who require to export and import photos and videos, this is a totally different scenario.
Here are some of the ways that you can import your photos to your Macbook Pro.
- You can transfer through Photos App
- You can use Photo Stream
- You can move photos via Airdrop
- You can download photos through Image Capture
- You can upload photos through iCloud Photos or transfer photos through iCloud files
- You can send the photos through email or iMessenger
If you tried all the above and none of them is working, here’s how you can deal with the issue.
- Always make sure that your cable is properly connected if you are using photo transfer.
- Sometimes the reason why you cannot import photos is because your device needs to be updated. Make sure to install the latest updates.
- And lastly, always ensure that you are properly connected to WIFI.
- Check that the selected method of transfer supports the format of the photos being imported.
And in other cases, we encounter these issues because the files are damaged. This is something we should consider before importing photos, make sure that the photos are okay.