Earlier you sent a message and everything works well. This is when you have your WIFI connection. Now, you wanted to send a regular message but you cannot. You just keep seeing the red exclamation mark (fail to send sign). What could possibly went wrong?
You may find the following useful.
- Restart your phone.
- Check your network connection.
- Check with your carrier to see if the type of message you’re trying to send, like MMS or SMS, is supported.
- If you’re trying to send group MMS messages, Go to Settings > Messages and turn on MMS Messaging. If you don’t see this option, then your carrier probably does not support this feature.
- Ensure that your phone has enough space to receive images and videos.
- Double check if you entered the correct phone number or email address.
If you still can’t send the message, you might need to contact your carrier for a solution.