Phones will always display the name of who you are talking to or sending messages to. Sometimes for a bit of privacy, we want to hide the name of our contact. No worries, this is possible. You can put a nickname to your contact.
- Open the Contacts App on your iPhone 12
- Click the Contact that you wish to give a nickname to.
- Click Edit Button on the contacts page
- Scroll down and click “Add Field” then click “Nickname”
- Now scroll up and type a nickname for your contact in the added Nickname Field.
- Click done to save.
Now, your iPhone 12 will only display the nickname of your contact when you receive calls or send text message to this person.