The only thing you need to configure your new iPhone 12 device in the fastest way is through your Apple ID and by following these simple steps:
- Hello! When you turn it on for the first time, your iPhone will greet you. Swipe across the screen from bottom to top to begin setting it up.
- Choose your language.
- Select your country.
- Select the option to configure manually.
- Connect to a WI-FI network if one is available.
- In data and privacy, press continue and for now skip the Face ID configuration. You can return to it later and it will allow you to unlock your screen through facial recognition.
- In password options choose the one you want to use. We are also going to skip the choice of the access code now, so press not to use the access code and then not to use the password again. Remember that we are manually and quickly configuring our device and that later you can return to it.
- Now you have to click on not transfer applications and data. Later you can recover the content of previous devices and accounts.
- Enter your Apple ID and password. You may be asked for a two-factor authentication code. In this case they will send a code to another of your old Apple devices.
- We continue with the quick setup, so choose to have the firmware updates installed automatically.
- Click on install updates manually. Remember that whenever you want you can change them to automatic.
- Choose to configure Siri later and do the same with screen time. We can leave these very personal settings for later. Now what we want is to have our iPhone 12 operational as soon as possible.
- Tap don’t share in app analytics.
- Now we go with the screen display preferences.
- It will show you a true tone display that makes your screen adapt to the ambient lighting. Decide whether to leave it checked or disable it and touch continue.
- Then choose whether you prefer the light or dark look and continue.
15. Information screens will now appear. After reading them and clicking continue…
16. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to launch iPhone.
And that’s it! Your new iPhone 12 is ready for you to use and enjoy.