Before you buy an Apple Watch, its best to verify its compatibility to your iPhone model. In this case, the latest iPhone 12. Next, ensure that your iOS is up to date. To do this go to Settings > General > About and see which version you are using.
Now let’s go down to pairing your Apple Watch to your iPhone 12. Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the Apple Watch App from Apple Store.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is ON and that you are well connected to WIFI
- Turn on the Apple Watch App and select your language.
- Hold your watch close to your iPhone 12
- Click on “Use your iPhone to set up this Apple watch” then “Start Pairing”. You’ll be notified once its paired.
- You can either restore your “Apple Watch backup” or “Set up a new Apple Watch”.
- Select either you’ll use your right or left wrist > Agree on the terms and condition > Enter your iCloud information
- Create your passcode and the App will walk you through setting up other features like your health, steps etc.
After you’ve done the above, wait for your Apple Watch to sync and now you’re good to go. Your Apple Watch is now paired to your iPhone 12.