Here’s the thing, sometimes for no reason at all, your iPhone 12 is stuck with the Apple logo. You didn’t do anything different nor overcharged your phone, but it’s stuck. If this happens for at least an hour, maybe it’s time to try to troubleshoot your phone.
Here’s what you can do.
It is not new that a lot of iPhone issues can be solved by simply restarting it. This is not a guarantee that it will 100% solve your problem but restarting your phone is the quickest and the best way to have an initial check on the issue.
- Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the slider for power off appears.
- Turn off your iPhone 12
- To turn you iPhone 12 back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo.
2. Recovery Mode
- Press and quickly release the volume up button.
- Press and quickly release the volume down button.
- Press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen. When asked to update or restore in iTunes, choose update. It will update to the latest iOs version.
3. DFU Mode
Device Firmware Update (DFU) allows you to connect to iTunes and bypass the automatic update.
- You need to connect your iPhone 12 to a computer with iTunes.
- Press and release the volume up button, then press and release the volume down button, and lastly press and hold the power button for few seconds
- Release the power button and hold volume down for few seconds. You should get a blank screen on your phone which means it is in DFU mode
Important Note : If none of the above works, you might want to contact Apple Support. The issue can be a technical problem.
We acknowledge that there are a lot of common issues that you experience on a day to day basis as regards to your iPhone 12. Before picking up that phone to call Apple Support, you may want to try our simple troubleshooting hacks that can save you time.