Sometimes our iPhone 12 can present connectivity problems, the good news is that they are usually not serious. We are going to show you below the five most common connectivity problems of your iPhone and what you must do to solve them.
1. My iPhone 12 has no signal
If your iPhone 12 has no signal and you cannot make or receive calls, you are disconnected from the world. But don’t worry, it has an easy solution
Please try the following:
- Check that there is coverage in the area where you are.
- Restore your iPhone 12 to update its memory.
- Reset network settings: go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset network settings.
- Remove the SIM card.
- Contact your operator. The problem may not be with your device
In the post My iPhone 12 has no signal: how to fix it you have more information to solve this problem.
2. I don’t have internet access on my iPhone 12
Sometimes your iPhone 12 connection may be interrupted, slow, or even intermittently disappear. If you are left without access to mobile data, here is what you can do:
- Restart it. If you still have problems after doing this, try the following.
- Go to Settings and turn off the data for a few seconds and turn it on again so that your iPhone connects to the network. If you are still offline, go to the next step.
- Go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings to update all network services on your device.
- Contact your operator:
- Check that your account is fine and that you do not have a blocked service or you have exceeded the contracted data limit.
- Ask if there are breakdowns in the service.
3. My iPhone 12 is frozen and not responding
- Reboot. A simple restart solves a lot of problems, but if your iPhone doesn’t respond, you’ll have to force the restart like this:
- Quickly press and release the Volume Up button and then repeat the operation with Volume Down.
- Then press the power button for a few seconds and don’t release it until the Apple logo appears and run the boot sequence.
2. Eliminate system errors with iTunes
Since your iPhone is not working properly, you will have to restore it to factory settings through iTunes. It is a radical method, since all the information you saved on your device will be lost. It is done like this:
- Open iTunes or Finder on your computer and connect your iPhone with the cable.
- Select your iPhone on the screen and press Restore [your iPhone 12’s name].
- It will take a few minutes to restore factory settings and install the latest available iOS version, and then it will restart. Now you can configure it as new.
In the post My iPhone 12 has crashed: How to fix it, you have more information about this problem and you will discover who is to blame for your device freezing.
4. My iPhone 12 won’t connect via WiFi
- Restart the router if you are at home and restart your iPhone 12.
- Check that you are connected, if you have not been able to connect to your router, try to connect to another WiFi, to verify that the problem is with your iPhone and not with the router.
- Go to Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings.
- If you still can’t connect, please restore factory settings.
5. Bluetooth doesn’t work on my iPhone 12
- Restart your iPhone 12: Many times it is due to a small firmware problem that will be solved with a simple restart.
- If it didn’t work, turn off your current Bluetooth and turn it back on. A list of devices will appear. Choose the one you want to connect to and do so.