You might still choose text and other messaging app as the easiest way of communicating, but many people who calls and would like to leave a message. And if you’re not available to answer them, you would like to have a voicemail that can take the call.
Activating your voicemail on your iPhone 12 is simple, just a few handful taps. Here’s a guide on how to set up voicemail on your iPhone.
- Go to the Phone app. Unless you’ve moved the icon location, it’ll be at the bottom of the home screen.
- When you’re in the Phone app, choose the Voicemail icon which is at bottom right.
- Now that you’re in the Voicemail page, you’ll see that it’s empty with a white screen. Tap “set up now”. If its not empty, then it only means you’ve already set up your voicemail and you are good to go.
- Apple will ask that you to input a password. Re-enter the password, then click on “Done”
- After that, you will be automatically directed to the Greeting page. You can either click on “default” asking people to leave their message, or you can tap “Custom” to record your own message, When you’re done, click “Save”.
- Voicemail should now be set on your iPhone 12 device.
Now you have finally activated your voicemail in your iphone!